KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, March 20, 2009

schtuffffff........

Geez! What a week! So happy it is Friday! SO happy I am home today! Too bad it is because Bean is sick! Double Ear Infection! Her first one. It turns out that she most likely didn't have Pinkeye...all the gook was from her cold and her sinuses backing up. On Wed she had a mild fever. The Dr. recommended bringing her in if it got around 102-103. On Thurs it was 103.2! We rushed her in to see the Doc and he confirmed her icky cold turned into a double ear infection. Man, did she bring on the sass with the ol doctor! Some parents might've been embarrassed with the way she was trying to climb out of the scale or the way she harshly removed the stethoscope from her back. I was secretly giggling at the way she was fighting for what she wanted :) She definitely knows what she wants!

Zack gets major brownie points. I had a seminar to attend (more on that later) so he planned to pick Katelyn up. I told him to call me if I needed to come home. The only call I got was to ask where her clothes were :) He took her over to the Grandparents' house. I called a few times to check in...she was fine :) No fever, Eating. Drinking. Took her medicine. Slept fine. We will take it easy today and let her rest. We planned on going out to Mom's new house! Possible staying the night and hanging out all day tomorrow...but we will just play it by ear.

So...the seminar- Sandy Puc's Tots to Teens I attended! Man, I loved it! I may become a seminar junkie. Well, a Photography Seminar Junkie!
I was almost late...Bay Area traffic is horrid!
It was at the Hayes Mansion...walking up it brought back so many great memories. I thought maybe we could spend our 3rd anniversary there. They have a great spa.
Anyway- I got to spend a few minutes at the Vendor Faire before it started and got a great starter package from Finao Albums. I can't wait to put one of these together!!
Sandy an I differ a bit...she has a HUGE, Gorgeous studio in CO. I don't, but I am real interested in learning more about studio lighting. Some of her portraits are not my style. But she offered a wealth of information. I am so excited to see where this journey takes us.
On the drive home my head was swimming with ideas! I need to create a game plan and take action! Otherwise, these great ideas will just keep swimming (and swimming and swimming) around in my head :)

I've got lots I am trying to juggle...hoping to keep all the balls in the air! I sort of thrive on this kind of chaos.
Teaching 2 scrapbook classes next weekend at PMP
Scrap Assignments due next week
Sessions to edit
WORK!
taxes
House Stuff...lots of house stuff!
sick baby
I need to take pics and post about the aprons I made


And what do I always say?? What is a post without some photos???
You can see she isn't feeling well in her eyes :(
This onesie is an 18 month. It is HUGE On her! It gives you an idea of what a lil peanut she is.




Ciao for now!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP