KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can't Decide?? Help is on the way!

If you are at all like me, you have a hard time making decisions. It must be the Libra in me (you know the scales- weighing back and forth). I can sit in front of the Cheesecake Factory menu for hours! Have you seen that thing? It is HUGE! Anyway, I totally side tracked!!

I am a loyal Design Aglow reader and fan. They offer amazing tools and articles for photographers. When I saw their Inspire Guides, I knew they would be a great tool for me and my clients. I hate bare walls. But even more, I love and want to show off photos of my family and loved ones. I want my walls to look posh and stylish, something from the pages of Pottery Barn or West Elm, but yet they are still bare! These Guides will help you (and me!) design beautiful wall photo galleries! How ingenious is that???

Let me show you some samples so you can see what I am talking about:
How Super Sweet would this look in Baby Kalina's nursery?


I know you're in need of some help....;) you likey?


This adorable one isn't even mine, but I would consider having this display somewhere in my home! LOL


These are just another one of the many services offered by KLP and can be completely customized to fit your style and needs. If you've had a past session with me and would like a Custom Wall Gallery designed for you, just let me know.

Coming soon....Newborn Baby Sneak Peek!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP