KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, March 7, 2009

So Much Love

Yesterday was my Grandmother's Service and there was such LOVE in the room! She/We are so lucky to be surrounded by all that LOVE! The turn out was more than any of us expected. I love the way our family comes together. There is nothing we like more than hanging out together, enjoying each other's company, eating and drinking (yes, there was a bottle of tequila involved! I stayed away from that!!)
I truly appreciate all the emails, calls, texts, FB and Blog comments.
A special Thank You to my bestest girlfriends, Kristin and Emily for being there. It was so nice having your smiling faces there to comfort me. The flowers were very pretty. And to Tara for sending a beautiful bouquet.
I am so proud of my lil cousins, Jessica and Jaky for speaking. Mom too! I didn't think I would be able to get through my speech. And lil Ashley, I know Grandma heard you.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP