KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving? Relocating?

I know I've been vague, so there have been a lot of questions about if or where we are moving. We want to take advantage of the market and buy a house. Our townhouse has been good to us, but we are ready to stretch our wings (and have room for more kiddos! I would love to get my scrap studio/office back too!!)
We are looking in Pleasanton, Dublin or Livermore- so not too far away and closer to our parents who are in the process of moving as well.
A lot of when and where we go rides on Zack's possible promotion. He may get transferred which would make Livermore ideal as far as location. Or he may stay where he is at and make Livermore a little too far and Pleasanton/Dublin ideal.
I am not looking forward to the whole process of selling our current home, but I know that the end result (a new house!!) will be worth it!
I am also not looking forward to finding Katelyn another daycare :( She has done so well where she is at. I am even contemplating keeping her there (and commuting with her) until she is potty trained and old enough to go to pre-school OR until I go crazy from the commute! LOL!
I am happily surprised that there are nice homes in those areas in our price range :)
In the meantime, we are creating a list (man, I love lists!) of things we need to do to get our house ready to go on the market. Man, I love purging! I already started in the scrap dungeon. Closets next...

and some pics of course!!!
Ms. Katleyn discovered my pom poms and loves shaking them all around. Uh Oh Dad! You are in trouble when this one follows in her Momma's footsteps!! Here she is watching The Backyardigans. She is still in her PJ top, jeans for daycare, messy bed head, holding onto her sppy cup of milk.

Mt. "CoolCat" Caleb. He woke up with an irritated eye, but that didn't stop his coolness! "WORD!" His adorable shirt was a gift from Beisel and made by my friend's cousin. See if you can figure that one out?! LOL!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP