KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brandon | Sneak Peek | Bay Area Senior Photographer

I know my SIL Tanya has been waiting very patiently for these...I am far from done. Lots of editing to do on 300+ photos! But here are a few just to tease you :)

This is my all-grown-up nephew, Brandon. He is graduating from High School in May! Oh my goodness! Where has the time gone??
We hung out at an abandoned warehouse with some cool muscle cars. It was a super bright and windy day.




Can you tell I am having way too much fun with these photos??
More to come soon...I promise.

p.s. I am so very excited for my shoot this evening with 6 kids!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP