KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, April 27, 2009

no turning back now...

I've started editing the Boudoir Photo Sessions...OH BOY! Lots of Hotness!
Ellie wanted to go with a vintage feel- pearls, smokey eyes, cream lacy slip...VaVoom!!




Can you believe these are April's real eyelashes?? Did you think I was going to type something else?? LOL!!



This is my beautiful Mom. Yes, you read right, my Mom! She is rockin' it!



And I think every Mommy needs a photo like this! How darn adorable!! Baby Bella making her Boudoir debut. She did this on her own...she's a natural!


I have only just begun editing Day 1 of last weekend's Boudoir Shoot. I am sure there will be many more sneak peeks...that is if they are blog appropriate ;)

Contact me if you are interested in having a Boudoir Shoot of your own. My girlfriend who stopped by but didn't partake in all the fun (I bet she is regretting it now after seeing all the hotness on this blog post!) is getting all her girlfriends together for a fun afternoon. Boudoir shoots are also great for Brides to Be and Bachelorette Parties.

more hotness to come...
p.s. I peeked at Jen's Maternity Shoot from Saturday evening and man! I know it is a cliche, but she really glows!!
p.p.s or is it p.s.s. I have 3 shoots scheduled this weekend, including a newborn!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP