KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, April 30, 2009

they make {SEXY} look easy!



This is a new action from The Pioneer Woman- I am in love with it! I am in love with this photo!


Doesn't she look like an Old Hollywood Starlet?? Gorgeous!


I am still editing Day 1. 150+ edited photos so far, and more than that to go!! Hang in there, ladies! I know you are all anxiously awaiting your albums :)
I better get back to work!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP