KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Bunny is NOT my Friend!

I tried talking up the Easter Bunny. Katelyn was cool with waving to him...from afar. When it came time to actually sit on his big furry lap, Katelyn clung onto me for dear life. And like the good Mom I am, I pried her off me and sat her down with the BIG scary rabbit!
This is what we got...


Doesn't she look so cute in her too big (I bought it for a really good deal at the end of last season. I bought a 24m- what was I thinking? She was a peanut then, and she is a peanut now) Easter dress?? said sarcastically! Good thing I took some photos beforehand :) (Will post later.)
Katelyn did give him a kiss goodbye :)
and then Mom, Katelyn and I enjoyed some Chinese Food- gotta love Newpark Mall!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP