KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Scrappy Share | Published in Scrapbook Trends

I have a Hybrid (digital and paper scrapping) Scrapbook Layout in the latest Scrapbook Trends magazine!! This LO features Lil Miss Bella at her 1st Birthday. She will be turning 2 in June.


I've been busily packing up my Scrap Dungeon :( and purging like crazy. PMP is having a garage sale on Sunday April 19th so I am hoping to get rid of a lot of my stuff. When purging I ask myself:
How long have I had?
Have I used it in the past 6 months?
Do I really want to pack it, store it and move it? This one usually does the trick and it ends up in the Garage Sale pile.

Still have tons more to share: Apron Pics, another ST publication, House Projects, Baby K photos.....there just isn't enough time in the day!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP