KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, April 18, 2009

...Saturday Ramblings...



So excited for the weekend!!
This past week was a hectic one, but I was able to cross a bunch of stuff off my list. Feels good!
My Class Kits are packed and ready to take to PMP along with a bunch of stuff for the Garage Sale. I priced to sell!!! I want to get rid of it!
This morning/afternoon I will be deep cleaning our Master Bedroom (I am starting with the easiest room) and then each day next week I will tackle another room. We are going on the market on Friday April 24th!
Later today I have the first day of my Boudoir Shoot!! I couldn't sleep in this morning b/c I am just so excited!!
Over at Scrapvillage we've created a new message board: The Photo Studio where we can talk all things Photography! There will be challenges and support and feedback! I could talk and talk about Photography. The photo at the top was me playing around with the exposure, point of view (thanks to the BPS ATJ class). I can't say enough about this class- AMAZING!
Last night I stayed up to watch Marley and Me...I cuddled with Sophie and bawled my eyes out! I have the puffy eyes this morning to prove it!
Alright...I am off to the gym! I am such a slacker! I've got to get in shape! The beach house is just around the corner!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP