KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, April 8, 2009

really random...

...so happy to be feeling mostly back to normal. my throat is still really sore.

...looking forward to having Friday off. I plan to take Bean to see the Easter Bunny. Maybe have our own lil photo shoot afterwards.

...Karen Russell, photo teacher extradanaire, made the switch! Yep, she is a Nikon girl now. Gets my brain going! Do I need a Nikon now? just kidding. sort of. We've been trying to pinch all our pennies to save up for a new house. Zack was peeved with me when I cancelled HBO and Starz. He didn't think I would really do it. Hey, it saves $26/mo. And we have a stack of DVDs we haven't even watched yet! NExt to go is our home line. Who needs one anyone with cell phones. KWIM?

...made a yummy dinner tonight along with Rice Krispie Treats made with pink strawberry marshmallows for Katelyn to take to daycare tomorrow.

...Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain this weekend. I have a photo session on Sat with a cute lil family with 2 boys. And then Easter Sunday- you know I am going to take butt load of photos that day LOL!!

...I still owe you pics of the apron I made and 2 recent LOs in Scrapbook Trends. I miss scrapbooking! I am completing these last assignments and then all my scrap schtuff will be packed up :( I guess there is always digi-scrapping.

...It is so cute how Katelyn cracks up at herself. She is also into jumping and saying "No." Still loves to give kisses and as I was almost in tears from not feeling well, I was thinking we need to teach her how to give hugs instead so she doesn't get sick. My brain was a little fuzzy from the meds. I think I took too many Aleve, Dayquil, Motrin and Sudafed!

...I don't know what the heck I did to my wrist, but it hurts like a son of a gun!

...This is all I got for now...from our day at Mom's. Not technically perfect, but emotionally perfect :)

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP