KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wowsers!

What a weekend!
I am SO SEXY'd out! The girls rocked it! They completely wore me out! I came home from my second day of shooting and took a nap!
I've got an adorable family session to edit...it'll be a nice break from all the SEXYness...not that Angel, the mom in the family, isn't sexy. She is quite the lil hottie. But you get what I am saying, right??
Here is a teaser- I've only just begun and have many, many more images to love on.


...Weekend Randoms...
Poor Baby Bean has a had fever all day, but she has been quite a trooper! I am sure it doesn't help that it was super warm today! We busted out our inherited portable air conditioner! Thanks ILs!!

We enjoyed a delish dinner at PF Changs to celebrate April's Bday- yummy banana spring rolls!

Zack and I have been working our tails off around the house: repair sheetrock, mud, sand, texture, paint, stain cabinets, scrub bath, dust, pack, scrub floors, more paint!!!

I am SO not looking forward to Monday!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP