KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, February 5, 2009

...getting caught up...

I have 3 shoots this weekend, so I thought I would get caught up editing photos of Katelyn. I just love editing photos of her! Every photo captures a different aspect of her personlaity: sassy, silly, smart, thoughtful, loving...



Reason #92 Why I {heart} Photoshop...The Clone Tool
Nicely composed photo, but it contains 2 distracting elements- the strip in the upper left corner and the screw in the upper right corner.

voila! Using the Clone Tool I made them disappear!I also got rid of the dirt smudge- just because I can :) Much better, huh?


and last one for now...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP