KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Greg!!

Today is my brother's 32nd Birthday! Last night a bunch of us went to Dave and Busters for some dinner and fun to celebrate Greg's Birthday! Katelyn was eager to get down from the table and play, play, play!
Here is Katelyn with her Uncle Greggie! Uncle Greggie just loves on her and Katelyn eats it up.

Katelyn and Ashley hangin'! Poor Tyler wasn't feeling well so he stayed home :( Big Sister Ashley made sure to win him a prize to bring home to him.



Onto the games...
My favorite Skeet Ball...

Driving crazy with Daddy (although it was a much safer drive with Dad than with me on the motorcycle!!)

OMG! I will blink and she will be old enough to drive! Hopefully, she isn't anything like her mother when I first started driving! Did I mention that I failed my first driving test?? Clear the road!

Sassy Grandma Susi and Aunt Nanny.

Good times, Good times!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP