KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, February 8, 2009

{s'more scrappiness}

I had 3 shoots scheduled for the weekend, but only ended up shooting 1. I do have lots of editing to do. The Campagnas and I had tons of fun exploring different shoot sites! We found lots of cool new hot spots! Thankfully the weather cooperated and it turned out to be a nice afternoon.
But, instead of editing, I scrapped!
A Chrissy W template:

Based on a Valerie Salmon sketch:

PageMaps Digi Template:

Based on a PageMaps sketch:



These pics are from Jan-Feb 08 (look at how little Bean was!) My plan is to go through all my pics, delete them if they are super blurry, eyes closed, etc. Then digi scrap them. Maybe print out a couple really great photos/moments and paper scrap them. Move them onto my NEW external hardrive along with all my digi scrap supplies to speed up my computer. And then make sure they are uploaded onto SmugMug for another back up source. I am starting with 2008 and have from 2006 to do this with. I also plan to create my Year in Review hybrid scrapbook. I think it will be much easier picking which photos to use once I have edited them all.

couple randoms...
*Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory just started- LOVE him and his new lil puppy, but where is Big Black?
*LOVED the collaboraton performances on The Grammys tonight, especially Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. And ColdPlay rocked! I am hoping they have these performances available on iTunes.
*some changes goin' on at work...good changes, but I may be busy...busier!!

Photos soon, I promise ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP