KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, February 16, 2009

...what a {lovely} weekend...

Despite the constant rain, we had a SUPER weekend!
After lounging a bit on Sat. morning we all got ready and Zack took some pics of Bean and I. I am always behind the camera and wanted some nice pics of the two of us. Katelyn wasn't into it so much, but we managed to get a couple.


Katelyn was eager to get down so she could run and give her Daddy a BIG hug!

and smell the flowers :)


Katelyn's new thing..."I dunno!"

We dropped Katelyn off at Gma and Gpa's and we headed out for a SHOPPING SPREE and dinner. It was nice being out just the two of us and we were reminded that we need to do it more often. But we did miss the lil one!
I am not so sure she missed us though...her and Gpa played and played!!!!
We ended the night with some cheesecake and a movie. Swing Vote- gotta see it! It was a great movie!
I scrapped at PMP for the AHA Crop. It was so much fun and I completed a bunch of layouts! It was so nice to hang with my mom and scrap buddies!
I raffled off a free photo session and I was worried that my glass jar wouldn't fill up (you placed your raffle tickets in whichever prize you would like to win.) but I think that my jar and the signed Bryant Young football were the two fullest jars!! I am excited to shoot the winner!!
I came home to a yummy dinner that Zack made! and we hung out listening to the rain come pouring down.
Zack certainly scored a lot of points this weekend...he was very patient with me while on our shopping spree. He even did extremely well in Victoria Secrets even though he was so uncomfortable!! He kept telling me to take my time and get what I wanted! What a treat!

Stay tuned for a post on my RAW workflow and the scrap layouts from the crop....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP