KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEW CLASSES!!

I have 2 NEW CLASSES AT PMP!!! They aren't posted on the site yet, but I wanted to give you a sneak preview!! I am so very excited for these projects!!
Here is the 411:
SPEND THE DAY WITH GARAGE GIRL AND TEACHER, KRISTA LUND CRAFTING OUR HEARTS OUT!!
Saturday March 28.
Remember my layouts class that got postponed?? Well, we have a date!!
Saturday March 28 11am-1pm. $25. 4 layouts.
Here is a sneak peek:



And remeber this super cool and bright mini album I created for MLS to take to CHA? Well, I am teaching this class the same day:
Saturday March 28 3-5pm. $30

Here is what I posted on the blog...
Have you seen the new lines from My Little Shoebox? OH MY CUTENESS!!
I was thrilled when they asked if I would create a mini album using one of thier new lines and an acrylic album by Kaiser Crafts for CHA (Craft and Hobby Craftshow). The catch...I had 1 day to do it! I stayed up late last night and got it done and think it turned out SUPER CUTE (if I do say so myself!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look out for more info on the PMP!!! site!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP