KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Give the gift of a Photo Session with Moi!!!

With Valentine's, Mother's and Father's Days and Easter too!! around the corner, a Photo Package would be an AWESOME gift! I will customize a package to fit your needs and budget. Contact me and we can work something out.
My friend, Ellie is giving this one to her niece this weekend at her baby shower. Yes, that means I will be shooting a NEWBORN very soon! I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I know the GC says 1 hour....but I am sure I will shoot way longer! Who can't resist a sweet, cuddly, fresh newborn??? I am already brainstorming on poses and props!


note* GC will be packaged in a black flat box with pretty ribbons. I just ordered them today.

In other KLP News...
I booked 1 more session!
I ordered rep cards to hand out at the AHA Crop in a couple of weeks. I will also be raffling off a FREE Photo Session. If you are in the area, come by and get some raffle tickets. There are going to be TONS of cool prizes and it all goes to a great cause.

...and have to add a pic of my baby....who is turning into quite the lil diva! She even rolled her eyes at me the other day!!!

kind of wish I hadn't chopped off her hand...I bet if I didn't say anything you wouldn't have noticed, huh? But I totally pay attention to things like that (called mergers) now thanks to Karen Russell- photography teacher extradornaire!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP