KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, February 28, 2009

Will Power vs. McDonalds


I so wanted the Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Zack brought home for me from McDonald's!! But I held strong and resisted! I didn't even take a nibble of Katelyn's hash brown. Instead I went to the gym and it felt good. I would like to lose 10-15 lbs. by June when we have the Beach House for a week again!! I am going to have to watch what I eat and hit the gym consistently. I've been feeling pretty dumpy, noticing my pants are fitting a bit tighter. Work has been crazy making it harder to fit in time at the gym. But I find that it de-stresses me...so I need it! Wish me luck!!

Here are some silly and cute photos of Baby Bean...
Showing off her "shushing" skills. She will scream and then shush herself.


Givin' Sophie some lovin'!!


Went spent the day at Beisel's visiting with all the Aunties and Ryder...stay tuned for those pics :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP