KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, February 24, 2009

schtufffff.......

Phew! What a day!!
So glad the work day is over.
I've got lots of scrap pages to share with you....
I think this a favorite of mine. It is very Laura Vegas dontcha' think?? Poor Tyler was admitted to the ER today for dehydration and the flu. He had to have an IV put in. They released him after running a bunch of blood work.



These next 2 need journaling still...





These next two are for my layouts class I am teaching at PMP on March 28th. I need to add the journaling still. I see a trend here...Looks like I will be journaling this weekend.



and some KLP news:
I will be shooting at least 1 newborn baby girl (maybe 2!!) this weekend!! I am so darn excited! I even dreamed of newborn babies last night. I poured over Lisa Russo's work for inspiration!
I only have 3 more open photo sessions in March. Book your Easter photo sessions soon!!
I signed up for a photography conference- real excited about it! Can't wait to learn more!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP