KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, February 19, 2009

Smiles & Frowns

On the old blog, I used to post Smiles and Frowns...remember that? I think it is time to bring em back!

:) No rain! Yes, I know we need it, but it is such a pain! It was POURING on Tuesday and I was actually laughing at myself running through a parking lot trying to puddle jump and not get my laptop wet! I was battling gale force winds and hoping my umbrella wouldn't turn wrong side out (sad flashbacks of my My Little Pony umbrella doing that at school!)
:) Katelyn and Zack horsing around in the evenings cracks me up!
:) Conversations with Katelyn make me smile. "Yah? Yah.Yah? Yah. Yah? Yah."
:) My Mom's closing date is March 5! :( She will be moving to Brentwood.
:) Zack's parents bought a house!!! :( It is in Tracy.
:) I booked another maternity shoot!
:) Getting together with the Family this weekend for my brother's birthday.
:) Almost done with your House To-Do list. Still need to lay sod and install closet doors and a shower door. Then we will focus on repainting.



:( WORK! At least I have a job right?? Another office person got laid off yesterday. She was with the company for a number of years. I've taken over some high maintenance accounts. I am not sure if I made the right decision. I am sure it will cool off in a couple of weeks.
:( Our refinance got denied! I am really getting the itch to move! But I guess we are stuck here a little while longer. I like our little place, so I guess it is a good place to be *stuck*.
:( I am so behind on chores!
:( Katelyn isn't too interested in eating her baby food for dinner.
:( She also isn't too interested in eating people food either!

:) I *digi* scrapbooked!! I got up early this morning. My brain was going and going and I couldn't sleep. So what did I do?? I scrapbooked!



Until next time...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP