KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, February 2, 2009

{Super} Weekend Recap

Man, it's Monday already?
We had a SEUPER weekend.
Katelyn and I drove out to Discovery Bay to hang out with the fam. We got to see Mom's new house! Still crossing our fingers that everything goes right and she closes Mar 5!! We played a bit at the park and it was warm! Is it Winter or what?? We ate some yummy food (OH MY HEAVEN NACHOS!!) at Union Point and got to hang out with Uncle Greggie for a bit.
Sunday we got a slow start...got the garage and the "scrap dungeon" organized a bit. Still got a ways to go!
Then we headed over to our neighbors for some Super Bowl Madness. Good food, Good company.
I've got some Scrappy Shares...
Digital scrappin'...



and paper scrappin'...
Yes, I paper scrapped! It has been awhile.. I am looking forward to the AHA Fundraiser Crop at PMP in a couple of weeks!



Some KLP Updates:
I just booked 2 more sessions! It is so very exciting for me to open my email and see a new client interested in shooting with me!
I just sent in my application for OpLove. This is such an amazing Organization and hits close to home with a Brother in Law in the Marines. I can't wait to start working with them. The application takes up to 30 days to process and approve.

I am off to edit some pics from the weekend. Until next time :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP